Bahceli Palm Valley
Ground Floor Plan
First Floor Plan
3D Photos: Back View | Side View | Balcony View
• 10-year construction guarantee
• Sea and mountain views
• PVC double glass (glazed) windows
• Wrought Iron rails
• Quality ceramic tiles
• Quality marble floor tiles
• Barbeque (optional extra)
• Plastic water pipes - 25mm diameter - and relevant modules
• 2 tons of underground water tank, 1 ton of hidden roof-tank and 0.5 ton of hot water tank
• Modern style taps, bath, shower, sink and toilets
• Electrical parts (brand name MEM or Tenby or equivalent)
• Standard kitchen cupboards, sides and other modules.
• Three layer of plasters on the walls with paint over finish. Part of the stairs and eating room walls will be covered with natural traditional stone.
• Fire place.
• Stone garden walls
• Concrete based, sloping, old style tile roof.
• Gardens with fertile soil.
• Electricity, water, road and telephone infrastructure provided.
• Solar water system is included providing ready to use hot water for more than 8 months in Cyprus.
From the villas the approximate distances to the following location are as follows:
||35 minutes drive
||45 minutes drive
||40 minutes drive
||25 minutes drive
||50 minutes drive
||Several sandy beaches
||Tasty local restaurants nearby
You can pay for your Bahlice Palm Valley villa in 2 different ways.
Payment Method 1:
You can pay the full amount immediately.
If you choose this type of payment you get 7% discount.
Payment Method 2:
1. 10% on signing contract
2. 20% on completion of foundations
3. 20% on completion of concrete works
4. 20% on completion of brickwork and plastering works
5. 20% on completion of windows and floors
6. 5% on possession of property
7. 5% on transfer of title
The Bahceli Palm Valley project start date is 1 May 2021 and the deadline for completion is 1 December 2007.